Sell Your Home with a Realtor
Ready to sell your home? Wondering if you should get a relator or sell on your own? Here are some reasons why going through a realtor will make the selling process easier and less stressful for you!
- Financial benefit
- You are not as likely to fetch as high a price for your home as you would if you worked with a professional. An established real estate agent knows how to market your property to the right buyers, price it competitively and negotiate based on the hard facts about your home.
- Hard to do on your own especially without an established network. Realtors know how to market each property they have.
- Selling a home is hard work
- A considerable amount of time needs to be devoted to selling a home.
- Home needs to be inspected, repaired as necessary, photographed, filmed, listed, shown to potential buyers, and more.
- Be available for potential buyers: answering phone calls, showing the home, and negotiating price.
- For sale by owner websites are not that effective
- The buyer must be qualified
- Big difference between being pre-approved for a mortgage vs. pre-qualified
- Must be careful to ensure your safety
- Real estate agents have a process for ensuring both their own safety and the safety of the clients.
- Need to do research and ensure you are legal
- Each are has its own laws and regulations related to selling a home
- Need to prepare all of the necessary paperwork for making a real estate transaction
- For sale by owner homes are a target for bargain shoppers
- Buyers assume those selling a home without a realtor are willing to sell for less